Chemical Group: Group 2, Group 4. Registered and Supported Tank Mixes:
- GP Herbicide
- Everest® 2.0
- Axial® Xtreme
- Harmony® Grass 240EC
- Puma® Advance
Timing: 3-leaf stage to just prior to flag-leaf stage. Crop Rotation: Two (2) months: Alfalfa, canola, flax, lentils. Following year: No re-cropping restrictions. Application Information: Rates and Packaging: One (1) case treats 40 acres. Surfactant: Not required. Not required when used alone. When tank-mixing with grass herbicides, use the surfactant provided with that product (follow the label instructions if surfactant is not provided). Water Volume: 22 L/ac to 44 L/ac (5 imp. gal/ac to 10 imp. gal/ac). Rainfastness: Two (2) hours. Mixing Instructions:
- Start with a clean empty sprayer. Ensure sprayer is equipped with 50 mesh screens or filters.
- Fill sprayer tank 1/2 full with clean water.
- With agitator running, add the FMC products according to their formulation as shown below in the WAMLEGS chart. Add the products slowly. Ensure agitation reaches all parts of the tank.
- If using a mix & fill tank, add the FMC product to as large a volume of water as possible in a chemical handler.
- Add product to tank and agitate for 10 minutes
- Proceed with adding additional products as per the WAMLEGS chart and water while maintaining agitation. Ensure each product is agitated sufficiently, before proceeding to the next tank mix partner.
- For repeat tank loads, start off with an empty tank or ensure spray solution is reduced to 10% or less, of the original volume.
- (Recommended) For the last load of the day, add 10 L of household ammonia (containing at least 3% ammonia) to the tank heel PRIOR to the addition of the FMC product, water and glyphosate. Follow steps 2 through 6.
- (Recommended) When spraying an FMC product, for multiple days in a row it is important, at the end of each day to fill the sprayer with water, overnight, to prevent any film from developing on the tank walls.
Wettable powders, dispersible granules, soluble granules (WG, DF, SG, WP, SP) Agitate tank mix thoroughly Micro-encapsulated suspensions (ME) Liquid flowables and suspensions (SC, SL, SN, Li, SU, SE) Emulsifiable concentrate formulations (EC)
- Fill spray tank nearly full with water
Glyphosate formulations Surfactants
- Complete filling the spray tank to the desired level
Special mixing instructions for soluble granule (SG) herbicides when using a CHEM HANDLER:
- Ensure the chem handler is clean (rinsed with ammonia).
- For best results, add the SG herbicide to the top of the sprayer tank.
- If you do use a chem handler, make sure that all of the SG herbicide is completely dissolved and injected into the main tank with agitation, before adding other chemicals.
- Low water volumes in some chem handlers can cause the water to become saturated with soluble granules, leaving undissolved granules. In that case, rinse the chem handler with clean water before adding any other chemicals.
- Always dissolve the soluble granules with agitation in the main tank before adding a tank-mix partner.
Note: Follow the clean-out procedure recommended for sprayer tanks for the chem handler.