New Barricade® M raises the bar even higher on control of tough broadleaf weeds in wheat and barley, including cleavers, hemp-nettle, dandelion and Canada thistle by working systemically to control the entire weed.
Barricade® M herbicide is a new tool for wheat and barley that provides consistently powerful performance against your toughest broadleaf weeds, with outstanding re-cropping flexibility the following year.
For in-crop weed control, we recommend that you use Barricade® M herbicide which combines the strength of four active ingredients (including fluroxypyr and MPCA) with multiple modes of action from two different herbicide groups (Group 2 and 4) to help manage weed resistance and provide outstanding control of the worst broadleaf weeds.
- Now registered for control of perennial sow thistle.
- Control of cleavers, wild buckwheat and more.
- Contains four active ingredients from two groups (Groups 2 and 4).
- Provides growers with long term strategies.
- Powered by Solumax® soluble granules for effective and consistent weed control.
- Easy sprayer cleanout to reduce risk to subsequently sprayed crops like canola, corn or soybeans.
- Crop safety is not compromised.
- Barricade® M can be sprayed as early as 3-leaf and as late as just before the ag leaf.
- Flexible crop rotation the following year.
- Wide range of registered and supported grass tank mix partners.
As of November 1, 2017, the USEPA registration for DuPont™ Barricade® M Herbicide has been sold to FMC by DuPont.
- Spring Barley
- Spring Wheat
- Winter Wheat
- Canada Thistle (Suppression)
- Cow Cockle
- Lamb's Quarters
- Narrow-leaved Hawk's-beard
- Night-flowering Catchfly
- Redroot Pigweed
- Round-Leaved Mallow
- Russian Thistle
- Scentless Chamomile
- Volunteer Canola
- Volunteer Flax
- White Cockle
- Wild Buckwheat
- Wild Mustard