With Barricade® II, growers can rest assured that they will get oustanding control of the tough weeds that matter while still being gentle on their crop. Consistent, powerful performance on your toughest broadleaf weeds.
Designed to meet the most challenging needs of Western Canadian spring wheat, winter wheat, durum and barley growers, Barricade® II herbicide provides consistently powerful performance against your toughest broadleaf weeds, with outstanding re-cropping flexibility the following year.
- Now registered for control of shepherd’s purse.
- Control of narrow-leaved hawk’s beard, cleavers, kochia, wild buckwheat and more.
- Contains three active ingredients from two groups (Groups 2 and 4).
- Can be sprayed as early as 2-leaf and as late as flag leaf.
- Provides growers with long term strategies.
- Powered by Solumax® soluble granules for effective and consistent weed control.
- Easy sprayer cleanout to reduce risk to subsequently sprayed crops like peas or canola.
- Crop safety is not compromised.
AB, MB, SK
- Durum Wheat
- Spring Wheat
- Winter Wheat
- Canada Thistle
- Cleavers (1 to 6 whorls)
- Common Chickweed
- Cow Cockle
- Dandelion (rosettes)
- Lamb's Quarters
- Narrow-leaved Hawk's-beard
- Night-flowering Catchfly
- Smartweed (Lady's-thumb)
- Sow Thistle (perennial)
- Stork's-bill (1-6 leaf)
- Volunteer Canola
- Volunteer Flax (12cm in height)
- White Cockle
- Wild Buckwheat
- Wild Mustard