AIM EC aids in your glyphosate burnoff application, giving you more effective, quicker burn down of hard to control weeds, including many glyphosate-resitant biotypes. Producers get excellent performance prior to seeding corn, soybeans and wheat.
Potato Desiccation Update
- Controls a wide range of troublesome weeds
- Quicker burn down from your pre-seed weeds control progrm with AIM in the tank
- AIM is a group 14, PPO inhibitor, adding it to your glyphosate pre-seed burnd down will strengthen your tool against herbicide resistance
- No plant-back or rotation restrictions for most crops
- Harvest aid and weed desiccant for edible beans and potato crops (please see AIM Potato Desiccation Update under resources for more information)
- Delivers better crop quality particularly when combined with other desiccants.
- Many registered crops including corn, soybeans and wheat. For a complete listing of crops, please see the product label.
- Key weeds targeted including resistant varieties, please see the label for a complete listing.
NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON, PE, QC, YT